Friday, August 24, 2012

Teaching

Looks like I'll be teaching in about a week. This is good news for me obviously, but also good news for people who have been waiting for my Sumerian materials. This is due to an easing of other concerns.  I will have quite a lot of my materials together. My resume will look better. I will be able to fund any of my projects that I need to fund.

Another big thing is that I'll be set up into a routine. This is big (see last sentence). You'd think that I would get less art and writing done when I have other things to get done, but this doesn't seem to be the case. When I'm a little bit productive I tend to be quite productive.

So, why am I telling you all this? What's my point? I don't really have a point. This is a blog. It's just an update to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment