Friday, May 4, 2012

Introduction


OK, so what I am doing here is creating a blog to complement the Temple of Sumer (T/S) web page. On this blog I will be posting news, updates, and special features. TempleofSumer.org needs some extra features, so I will attempt to provide those in this blog rather than make my web guy want to kill me.

There are a few hundred Sumerians floating around on four continents (that I know of). These Sumerians have little in the way of a community, and some of that is my fault. I went to grad school and was AWOL for a few years.

As some of you are aware, I do not do blogs. I am fluent in rant however. Since rants can be annoying, and since Sumerians will not necessarily want to read my rants I will tag these. I’m also new to tags, so be prepared.

I’ll be posting news for any Sumerian issue that I find, but I will also be posting non Sumerian things here from time to time. When “Dingir: Adventures of the Gods” updates I’ll mention this here.

As I am new to blogs I am not really sure what format I want. Because of this I am creating http://templeofsumer.wordpress.com/ and http://templeofsumer.blogspot.com/ . For now I will be making them in parallel, but I don’t know how long that will last. When (if) one becomes clearly superior I will focus my efforts on that one.

1 comment:

  1. You'll get the hang of it before to long. Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete